This is for anyone with the broken heart.For anyone who cant get out of bed.

martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

It's Friday. It's my the beginning of my first weekend without Joe. He says he will try to come see me, but I'm not holding my breath. I miss him so much. Love is amazing because it opens emotions and lets them flow freely. Every night, every time I end a conversation with Joe, all I can do is cry because he's not here and I'm not there. Our relationship is just opening on a different level full of friendship and passion and it terrifies me. It terrifies me because I don't deserve his love and I know it. Joe, he doesn't know it.. So all I can do is hope that he will be forever blinded by his love and his passion. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.